Unless otherwise specified, the materials in or accessible through the Site are directed at residents of the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. The Site is controlled and operated by Spring Delta from its offices within the State of New York, United States of America. Spring Delta makes no representation that material in or accessible through the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations or that access to them where their content is located is not illegal and prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for establishing the legality, usability and correctness of any information or materials under any or all jurisdictions and the compliance of that information or material with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the information or material in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. The information provided in or accessible through the Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Spring Delta to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Spring Delta grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to view, store, bookmark, download, and print the pages within this Site solely for your personal, informational, and noncommercial use or as expressly authorized by Spring Delta in writing. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment, services, and other materials that you need to access this Site.
· Modify, copy, screen capture, distribute, forward, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, RSS and podcast feeds, products, services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this Site, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, “Materials”);
· Redeliver any page, text, image, or Materials on this Site using “framing” or other technology;
· Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) this Site, (ii) any Materials or services provided through this Site, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to this Site, other than those made generally available by Spring Delta;
· Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with this Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to this Site;
· Modify, copy, obscure, remove, or display Spring Delta’s name, logo, trademarks, text, notices, or images without Spring Delta’s express written permission. To obtain such permission, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
· Include the term “Spring Delta,” or any Spring Delta trademark or executive’s name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element, or any other indicator that creates an impression of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by Spring Delta.
You may not link to this Site unless you comply with these linking conditions (“Linking Conditions”). Spring Delta grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site (“Link”), provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
· The Link must resolve to Spring Delta’s portal page at springdelta.com unaltered in any way;
· The text of the Link must read either “Spring Delta Asset Management, LLC,” “Spring Delta Asset Management” “Spring Delta” or “www.springdelta.com.” You may not use any Spring Delta logo or graphic, or any other Spring Delta trademark, as part of the Link without Spring Delta’s express written permission; and
· The Link and surrounding context on the linking site must not: (a) falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between the linking site and Spring Delta, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement, or sponsorship; (b) portray Spring Delta or its affiliates, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner; or (c) deliver the Materials in a framed environment or alter the layout, content, look, or feel of the Site.
If you have created a Link that conforms to these Linking Conditions, then you also may include one or more Links to any internal or subsidiary page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the homepages (known as “deep links”), provided, however, that all such deep links must be in close physical proximity to the Link that conforms to the Linking Conditions. You may not maintain numerous or pervasive Links to this Site.
Spring Delta grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive right to view, store, bookmark, access, download, display, create hyperlinks to and use any Really Simple Syndication or podcast feeds (collectively, the “Feeds”) offered by Spring Delta solely for your personal, informational and noncommercial use or as otherwise authorized by Spring Delta in writing, provided you comply at all times with the following conditions:
· You may create a hyperlink to Spring Delta’s Feeds, provided that (a) the hyperlink is functional and resolves directly to the applicable Spring Delta website page, unaltered and unframed in any way; and (b) you provide attribution to the appropriate Spring Delta website in connection with your use of the Feeds. If you provide this attribution in text, the hyperlink must read “www.springdelta.com.” If you provide this attribution with a graphic, you must use the graphic Spring Delta has incorporated into the Feeds, without alteration. Your right to use the above-referenced Spring Delta graphic is limited to providing attribution to Spring Delta in connection with the Feeds. You may not use any Spring Delta logo or graphic, or any other Spring Delta trademark, for any other purpose without Spring Delta’s express written permission;
· Any hyperlink to Spring Delta’s Feeds and the surrounding context on your site must not: (a) falsely represent or misrepresent any relationship between Spring Delta and you or your site, products or services or any third party or their site, products and services, including suggestions of affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship; (b) portray Spring Delta or its affiliates, or their products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner; or (c) display the content of Spring Delta’s Feeds in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to or delivery of the applicable Spring Delta website page; and
· You may not incorporate advertising into or targeted towards the content of Spring Delta’s Feeds or insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content or materials between any hyperlink to Spring Delta’s Feeds and the applicable Spring Delta website page.
Any uses of Spring Delta’s Feeds not granted herein are strictly prohibited. Spring Delta retains ownership of and all other rights in and to the Feeds, and any reports, data, information, content, software, files, products, services, links, trademarks, logos or other materials used in connection therewith. Spring Delta reserves the right, in its sole discretion, with or without cause, and without liability, to suspend, discontinue or modify any or all of its Feeds at any time and to immediately require you to cease accessing, displaying, or otherwise using any or all of the Feeds or the content of the Feeds. Spring Delta will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or in connection with the Feeds.
You agree that you are solely responsible for all information, data, content, text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages, comments, quotations, files, documents, and any other materials that you submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available via the Site (“User Content”).
By submitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing, or transmitting User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that either you own all right, title, and interest in and to the User Content or have express permission from the owner to copy and use such User Content for all purposes related to the Site. Spring Delta does not control and is not responsible for the User Content uploaded via the Site, and Spring Delta neither guarantees the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of nor endorses any User Content submitted to the Site.
You agree not to use the Site to:
– Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, menacing, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, offensive, blasphemous, libelous, unlawful, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
– Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that personally attacks or is derogatory toward Spring Delta as an entity, Spring Delta employees, any Spring Delta products or services, or any Spring Delta Materials;
– Harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, submitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
– Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
– Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Site;
– Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships or obligations;
– Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes, violates, or misappropriates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary right or any moral right of any party
– Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any personal information or specific account details about yourself or any person or entity
– Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation
– Submit, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
– Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws, rules, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, or statutes.
You grant Spring Delta and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, and vendors a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, fully-paid up, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, store, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, broadcast, perform, disclose, distribute, sell, reproduce, and create derivative works from any User Content, in whole or in part, in any medium or technology throughout the world, including any inventions, concepts, techniques, know-how, ideas, or expressions of ideas arising out of or based on the User Content, for any purpose in Spring Delta’s sole discretion, without the requirement of any permission from or compensation or notice, and without liability, to you or any third party.
Spring Delta shall exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to any derivative works or inventions created by or on behalf of Spring Delta that incorporate or otherwise make use of any User Content, without the requirement of any permission from or compensation or notice, and without liability, to you or any third party.
You acknowledge that Spring Delta and/or its vendors may or may not (but are not obligated to) monitor User Content, but that Spring Delta shall have the right in its sole discretion to monitor, post, move, refuse, or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, without notice and without liability. If you have any questions or comments about your Spring Delta investments or other customer service issues, please click Contact us.
Certain parts of this Site may be protected by passwords or require a login. Further, for authentication purposes, certain features on this Site may require you to answer a designated security question. You agree to provide Spring Delta with current, complete, and accurate information about you as prompted by the applicable registration process and agree to regularly update this information to maintain its completeness and accuracy.
You agree to use this Site to access only those accounts on which you are authorized to act, and you agree to use your own user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers when accessing accounts on which you are authorized to act. You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of or features on this Site, or to any other protected Materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available to you by Spring Delta.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that you use to access any page or feature on this Site, and for logging off of your account and any protected areas of the Site. Further, you are fully responsible for all activities occurring under your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, and security questions and answers that result from your negligence, carelessness, misconduct, or failure to use or maintain appropriate security measures. If you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning your accounts, user names, logins, passwords, or security questions and answers, you agree to contact Spring Delta immediately. Spring Delta will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
Products and services provided to you through this Site may involve the electronic transmission, including via any e-mail address you provide to us, of information that you may consider to be personal financial information or promotional and marketing materials, and you consent to such transmission.
The Materials on this Site are for information, education, and noncommercial purposes only.
Although Spring Delta may provide data, information, and content relating to investment approaches and opportunities to buy or sell securities and/or commingled investment funds, you should not construe any such information or other content available through this Site as legal or tax advice. You alone will bear the sole responsibility of evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of any Materials on this Site before making any decisions based on such Materials. In exchange for using such Materials, you agree not to hold Spring Delta or its third-party information providers liable for any possible claim for damages arising from any decision you make based on the Materials made available to you through this Site. By providing access to other websites, neither Spring Delta nor any of its affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the stock issued by any company, nor are they endorsing services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
All Materials on this Site, whether separate or compiled, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code, as well as all copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, and other rights therein, are owned or licensed by Spring Delta and its third-party information providers, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to Section 512(c)(2) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Spring Delta designates an agent as described below to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement by mail: Michael Lackwood, Spring Delta Asset Management, LLC, 125 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10017. The designated copyright agent can also be reached by telephone at +1 212 960 8382 by e-mail at email@example.com. If you have any other customer service questions or would like an alternative method of reaching us, please click Contact us.
All trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
All Spring Delta graphics, logos, page headers, and service names are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Spring Delta. Spring Delta’s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Spring Delta’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or investors, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Spring Delta. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right in or to any trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Spring Delta.
Access to specific areas of this Site requires the usage of a Login I.D. and associated password. If you have a Login I.D. and password, you are responsible for the activities which occur in connection with their usage and as such should take steps to protect them from misuse. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of, loss or theft of your Login I.D. and password, immediately inform a representative of Spring Delta.
Because of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules with respect to your account and your online conduct, including all laws, rules, codes, and regulations of the country in which you reside and the country from which you access this Site, including without limitation, all laws, rules, codes, regulations, decrees, acts, orders, directives, legislation, bills, and statutes pertaining to tax, contracts, intellectual property, securities, e-commerce, banking, technology, computers, fraud, and privacy. In addition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, codes, and regulations regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States.
Each investment product and service referred to on this Site is intended to be made available only to U.S. residents. This Site will not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any investment product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal.
Data and other materials appearing on this Site that are provided by third parties are believed by Spring Delta to be obtained from reliable sources, but Spring Delta cannot guarantee and is not responsible for their accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or suitability for use. Spring Delta is not responsible for, and does not prepare, edit, or endorse, the content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from any website owned or operated by a third party that is linked to this Site via hyperlink. The fact that Spring Delta has provided a link to a third party’s website does not constitute an implicit or explicit endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by Spring Delta with respect to such website, its owners, providers, or services. You will use any such third-party content at your own risk and you agree that Spring Delta is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using third-party websites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials in connection therewith.
The cookies we use don’t include any information about your personal identity or your accounts. Simply accepting cookies from our Site does not compromise the security of your accounts. We don’t display account information on this Site.
Most web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. Users can, however, amend the configuration of the web browser on their computers so that they are systematically notified of any instance where the Websites that they are about to visit contain cookies.
All content on this Site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SPRING DELTA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING SECURITY, CURRENCY, CORRECTNESS, QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, TIMELINESS, OR CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO (I) THE SITE; (II) ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE; (III) USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; AND (IV) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES.
FURTHER, SPRING DELTA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY DELAYS OR ERRORS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW, NEITHER SPRING DELTA NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS HAS ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAINTAIN THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE OR TO SUPPLY CORRECTIONS, UPDATES, OR RELEASES FOR THE SAME.
TO THE EXTENT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD.
NEITHER SPRING DELTA NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, OR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, CAUSED BY THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF SPRING DELTA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURSIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT A JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF SPRING DELTA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
Spring Delta Asset Management, LLC